Hours of Operation:
Monday- Thursday 8:00 - 7:00
Friday- 9:00 - 2:00
Every Other Saturday 9:00-2:00
We also do custom parties outside of business hours for girls nights out, bachlorette and wedding parties!
M- ANY Chemical/Enzyme peel or Micro $69
T- 40% OFF all Waxing Services
W- High Frequency add-on ONLY $25
T- $10 Infrared Sauna
F- Signature Tightening Facial $99
S- M'Lis Contour Wrap $60
*Specials don't apply to all service providers.
Contact us today for a complimentary personalized skin analysis or body evaluation to see what treatment is best for you! We also do complimentary product analysis, also don't forget to ask about special promotions and offers for our new clients!
Our Facial Treatments
Your face is a mirror of your soul. That’s why our facial treatments are focused not only on caring for your skin, but on your general feeling of wellness.
Before performing every facial treatment one of our skilled estheticians will analyze your skin composition to determine exactly what type of skin care you need. That way you’ll walk away with both a professional facial and the knowledge of exactly what products will do well with your skin and what things to avoid during certain times of the year.
Even if you already have a skin care regiment in place, you can always benefit from a professionally performed facial. With our product and technology we are able to offer an incredibly deep and focused cleansing removing deeply imbedded dirt in your skin’s pores and damaged topical skin. You’ll leave looking and feeling great.
All of our facials are performed in a quite, calming atmosphere. Relax and let yourself be pampered. You deserve it. Ask any of our trained estheticians what type of facial treatment is best for you.
We offer the following facial treatments:
- Express Cleanse- This facial is intended for the person on the go that just wants a quick refresher. Best if followed by the RF to give a nice lift in under 30 minutes!
- Image Signature Custom Facial- This facial gives you a nice thorough clease with all customized products for your skin type.
- M'Lis Signature Custom Facial- This facial is all organic using proteins instead of acids to aid in repair. Perfect for people with rosacea but still want to see results.
- Enzyme Chemical Peels- Enzyme peels are perfect for the 1st time peel client, you will see nice results that leave your skin hydrated and flawless.
- Mild Chemical Peels- These peels are the mid-grade before starting on the deeper regimens, your esthetician will talk with you about which one would be best based on your skin type and results your wanting to achieve.
- Medium Chemical Peels- These peels are for someone who wants to results very quickly and does not mind being flaky a few days after it is preformed. Downtime is minimal and at most you will be able to notice minor flaking.
High Frequency- All facials can have the HF added to! Radio frequency will actually aid in the collagen production and tightening, along with tightening your skin! The results from radio frequency will last you about 6-8 weeks and with more treatments the results will last further and further! It is a natural process and the best part is that is just feels like a nice warming massage even though it is penetraing much deeper then that. You can do the RF treatment up to 3 days apart from each other because they are all natural and work with your bodies cleansing process.
Contraindications for High Frequency Facials:
- Metal Internally
- Botox, Juvederm or any other kind of injections
Lash Extensions- We proudly use Babe lash products and also Allure. We have silk and polyester lash extensions depending on the style and look you are wanting to achieve. There are also sensitive adhesives for the gals that typically have irritations to mascara. Lash extensions are very custom and you may achieve most looks you are wanting to mimic. It is a good mascara replacement however you are still able to wear mascara with them! Typically a full set takes about an hour and half and should last you 2-3 weeks but some people are able to go up to 5 weeks in between fills.
Would you like an individualized consultation?
Just call us at 913 244-4771.